Marvin J. Frank and Paul A. Kraft were contributing Authors to the book entitled “LEGACY: Plan, Protect, & Preserve your Estate – Practical Answers from America’s Foremost Estate Planning Attorneys.”
Legacy: Plan, Protect, and Preserve Your Estate contains the important answers to the many vital questions that will help you reduce or eliminate the effects of income, estate, gift and capital gain taxes.
The book is written in an easy-to-understand, question-and-answer format to allow you to find and satisfy your planning needs. Just some of the questions you will find answers to include:
- How will you pass your legacy to your loved ones without losing a major portion of it to taxes or creditors?
- How will you plan for “outliving” your retirement income?
- Should you rely on joint tenancy?
- Can you avoid living and death probates?
- What is the best way to maximize use of a revocable living trust-centered estate plan?
- How should you plan for disability?
- Can you protect your assets from unscrupulous creditors?
- What are the best ways to qualify for Medicaid benefits?
- Can you optimize your IRA or retirement benefits?
- What are the best ways to save income, estate, gift and capital gain taxes?
- Can you increase your gifts to charities?
- How do you find and work with a qualified estate planning attorney?