We’re now offering our popular Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home
Asset Protection Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
We will also cover the topics of
Wills, Trusts & Nursing Home Asset Protection
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Attorney Paul Kraft for a special ONLINE 75 minute educational webinar! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Paul Kraft
The attorneys of Frank & Kraft are noted authors and speakers on living trusts and estate planning. They are contributing authors of the book, Legacy: Plan, Protect & Preserve Your Estate. The firm is a charter member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys. Our attorneys have over 50 years combined experience in estate planning – and their seminars on living trusts are said to be “entertaining & easy-to-understand.”
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself. (Hint: Not all Powers of Attorney are valid!)
- All about probate and what steps can you take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $7,000 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).