Elder law attorneys assist clients who are concerned about long-term care costs. If you discuss your unique personal situation with an elder law attorney, you can devise a strategy that leads to Medicaid eligibility.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Medicaid and Long-Term Care
- Medicaid Planning Strategies
Mr. Kraft assists clients primarily in the areas of estate planning and administration, Medicaid planning, federal and state taxation, real estate and corporate law, bringing the added perspective of an accounting background to his work.
Latest posts by Paul A. Kraft, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- How Do I Know If My Estate Has Enough Liquidity? - July 22, 2019
- Can’t I Just Transfer Assets to My Adult Child If I Need to Qualify for Medicaid? - July 19, 2019
- What Type of Will Is Best for Me? - July 17, 2019