Elder law attorneys assist clients who are concerned about long-term care costs. If you discuss your unique personal situation with an elder law attorney, you can devise a strategy that leads to Medicaid eligibility.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Medicaid and Long-Term Care
- Medicaid Planning Strategies
- What You Need to Know About Older Drivers in Indiana - November 30, 2023
- What Is Undue Influence in an Indiana Will Contest? - November 28, 2023
- How to Make Things Easier for Your Children After Your Death - November 23, 2023