Elder law attorneys assist clients who are concerned about long-term care costs. If you discuss your unique personal situation with an elder law attorney, you can devise a strategy that leads to Medicaid eligibility.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Medicaid and Long-Term Care
- Medicaid Planning Strategies
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
Latest posts by Paul A. Kraft, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- Debunking Estate Planning Myths - May 30, 2023
- Do I Need an Indiana Advance Directive? - May 25, 2023
- Which Document Is More Important in My Estate Plan — a Will or a Living Trust? - May 23, 2023