Elder law attorneys assist clients who are concerned about long-term care costs. If you discuss your unique personal situation with an elder law attorney, you can devise a strategy that leads to Medicaid eligibility.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Medicaid and Long-Term Care
- Medicaid Planning Strategies
Mr. Kraft assists clients primarily in the areas of estate planning and administration, Medicaid planning, federal and state taxation, real estate and corporate law, bringing the added perspective of an accounting background to his work.
Latest posts by Paul A. Kraft, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- If a Beneficiary Dies During Probate What Happens to the Inheritance? - September 18, 2019
- Is Your Power of Attorney Powerless? What to Do When a Third Party Won’t Honor an Agent’s Authority - September 11, 2019
- Are There Different Types of Special Needs Trusts? - September 4, 2019