Frank & Kraft can provide you with the financial planning advice you need to be successful at building wealth. Many people believe you need a high income to create a substantial nest egg, but this is simply not true. With advanced planning, smart investing, and the right advice, you can accomplish your financial goals, have a secure retirement, and leave a legacy for your loved one.
When you are ready to move forward on your money journey with a road map to financial success, call to speak with a member of our legal team. Our Indianapolis financial planning assistance lawyers can provide the types of personalized advice you need to be smart about making your money grow and we can answer questions you may have including:
- Who should get financial planning assistance?
- What kinds of financial planning help do I need?
- How can an Indianapolis financial planning assistance lawyer help me?
Who Should Get Financial Planning Assistance?
Anyone and everyone should get financial planning assistance. It is a smart choice to consult with a professional about your financial decisions, regardless of whether you make a lot of money, are just starting your career, have a retirement plan at work, or are drawing from your retirement plan.
Getting financial planning assistance is important so you can:
- Identify appropriate spending and saving goals so you can save for retirement, make your money last during retirement, and accomplish other important goals.
- Take full advantage of tax-deferred and tax-advantaged accounts so you can get help from the government to make saving for college and retirement simpler.
- Evaluate investments and different types of investment accounts to reduce your tax burden and to effectively manage risks.
- Protect your nest egg and ensure your assets are kept safe both during and after your lifetime.
- Establish a plan to make your money work for you, so you can achieve financial security and leave a legacy.
You do not need to be a millionaire to save a handsome nest egg for retirement, to leave your children with substantial wealth, to accomplish your money goals, and to help the charitable organizations that you care about. You just need to be smart about what you do with your money and you need to have a plan. The sooner you begin the process, the easier it will be for you to be a success.
What Kinds of Financial Planning Help Do I Need?
You can get invaluable financial planning advice at all phases of your life, which is customized to your situation. Frank & Kraft works hard to help people at all income levels, whether they are young or middle aged or retired. We arm you with practical problem solving solutions and help you to make smart use of legal tools including:
- Individual retirement arrangements (IRAs) and other tax-advantaged accounts that make it easier to save by reducing your tax burden.
- Trusts to protect assets during your lifetime in case you need nursing home care, and to provide for your heirs after death while reducing the risk of financial loss. Trusts can also help to avoid estate taxes, care for minor children or people with disabilities, and make sure spendthrift heirs don’t squander the inheritance you leave them.
- Power of attorney documents to ensure your assets are protected and are managed appropriately in case of incapacity.
- Charitable foundations and charitable remainder trusts so you can provide substantial financial support to important causes you believe in.
These are just a few of many legal tools that we can help you to use. Whether your goal is to provide for your children, have a secure retirement, give to charity, or do all of this and more, we can provide you with the assistance you need to make your dreams into a reality.
How can an Indianapolis Financial Planning Assistance Lawyer Help Me?
You don’t want to work hard all your life and constantly be worried about money because you haven’t created a plan to put your money to work for you. Frank & Kraft can help ensure this never happens to you because we can advise you on how to make the smartest choices with your finances.
When you are ready to take charge and move forward towards achieving a financially secure future for you and for your loved ones, give us a call today at (317) 684-1100 or contact us online. A member of our legal team can explain the personalized advice we provide with all of your financial planning needs.