While this can be understandable on a certain level, if you keep your head stuck in the sand, you may fail to plan ahead for certain eventualities that you may face during your senior years. As a result, you could find yourself in a situation that could have been much more manageable if you had prepared for it in advance.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Paying for Long-Term Care
- Healthy Spouse & Medicaid Monthly Maintenance Needs Allowance
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
Latest posts by Paul A. Kraft, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- How Can I Incorporate Charitable Gifting into My Estate Plan? - June 6, 2023
- LGBTQIA+ Pride Month in Indiana - June 1, 2023
- Debunking Estate Planning Myths - May 30, 2023