While this can be understandable on a certain level, if you keep your head stuck in the sand, you may fail to plan ahead for certain eventualities that you may face during your senior years. As a result, you could find yourself in a situation that could have been much more manageable if you had prepared for it in advance.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Paying for Long-Term Care
- Healthy Spouse & Medicaid Monthly Maintenance Needs Allowance
Mr. Kraft assists clients primarily in the areas of estate planning and administration, Medicaid planning, federal and state taxation, real estate and corporate law, bringing the added perspective of an accounting background to his work.
Latest posts by Paul A. Kraft, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- Can’t I Just Transfer Assets to My Adult Child If I Need to Qualify for Medicaid? - July 19, 2019
- What Type of Will Is Best for Me? - July 17, 2019
- Ways to Avoid Probate - July 15, 2019