While this can be understandable on a certain level, if you keep your head stuck in the sand, you may fail to plan ahead for certain eventualities that you may face during your senior years. As a result, you could find yourself in a situation that could have been much more manageable if you had prepared for it in advance.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Paying for Long-Term Care
- Healthy Spouse & Medicaid Monthly Maintenance Needs Allowance
- Updated Federal Gift and Estate Tax Figures for 2023 - January 26, 2023
- Why Estate Planning Is Important for Multi-National Couples - January 24, 2023
- When Do I Need to Update a Trust Agreement? - January 19, 2023