While this can be understandable on a certain level, if you keep your head stuck in the sand, you may fail to plan ahead for certain eventualities that you may face during your senior years. As a result, you could find yourself in a situation that could have been much more manageable if you had prepared for it in advance.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Paying for Long-Term Care
- Healthy Spouse & Medicaid Monthly Maintenance Needs Allowance
Mr. Kraft assists clients primarily in the areas of estate planning and administration, Medicaid planning, federal and state taxation, real estate and corporate law, bringing the added perspective of an accounting background to his work.
Latest posts by Paul A. Kraft, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- Is Your Power of Attorney Powerless? What to Do When a Third Party Won’t Honor an Agent’s Authority - September 11, 2019
- Are There Different Types of Special Needs Trusts? - September 4, 2019
- How Much Might I Receive in Veterans Aid & Attendance Benefits? - August 29, 2019