Most seniors will qualify for Medicare when they reach the age of 65. You gain eligibility by earning retirement credits. You can earn up to four credits per year when you are working and paying taxes. Once you have at least 40 credits, you will qualify for Medicare once you reach the age of eligibility.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Medicaid and Long-Term Care
- Medicaid Planning Strategies
- Honoring a Caregiver for National Family Caregivers Month - December 7, 2023
- How to Pass Down Your Legacy in Your Estate Plan - December 5, 2023
- What You Need to Know About Older Drivers in Indiana - November 30, 2023