An Indianapolis living trust attorney can provide you with invaluable help as you plan for your future. When you are considering how to protect your assets, provide for your family, and ensure you have taken control over your future, you should strongly consider reaching out to an attorney with experience creating trusts in order to find out if a trust is right for you.
Frank & Kraft has provided assistance to many individuals and families with identifying the legal tools that they need to provide for loved ones and protect hard-earned money and property. We can assist you in implementing a plan that is right for your particular situation so give us a call today to talk with an Indianapolis living trust attorney about your options. You can also read on to find out more about what an Indianapolis living trust attorney can do for you.
How an Indianapolis Living Trust Attorney Can Help You
An Indianapolis living trust attorney can provide you with help in important ways. Some of the ways an attorney can assist you include:
- Determining if you should create a trust: Trusts are very powerful legal tools and they are versatile because they can be used to accomplish many goals including protecting your assets and ensuring your wealth is able to transfer quickly after your death. However, trusts aren’t the only tool that you might want to use as part of your estate plan and trust creation is not necessarily the right choice for everyone. It’s helpful to talk with a trust lawyer about whether a trust is even the right approach to achieve your aims.
- Helping you to decide what kind of trust to create: You have different options for creating a trust. You may want to create a revocable living trust if you hope to maintain flexibility and manage assets during your lifetime but want the trust to facilitate the passage of assets outside of the probate process after death. Or, you may decide that you want the stronger protections for your assets that an irrevocable trust can provide even if this means giving up a lot of control over your wealth. You may also come to the conclusion that you want to make a special type of trust, such as a spendthrift trust or a special needs trust because you have heirs or beneficiaries with special needs to address.
- Assisting in creating a legally valid trust document: The last thing you want is to think you have a trust in place and that you’ll get the benefits from it, only to discover that you did not actually go through the formal process of creating a legally valid trust. When you work with an attorney, you ensure that this does not happen to you.
There may also be other ways that a compassionate and knowledgeable lawyer can provide help depending upon your specific circumstances. The goal is always to make certain that you are taking the necessary steps to protect the money you’ve worked for and to provide the strongest possible future for yourself and the people you love.
Getting help from an Indianapolis Living Trust Attorney
When you need help from an Indianapolis living trust attorney, Frank & Kraft is here and ready to provide the service and support you need. We are familiar with the laws on trust creation and can advise you on whether a trust is the right document to address your needs and accomplish your goals. We can also help you to create a legally valid trust document and to go through the steps necessary to identify and select a trustee, name your beneficiaries, and fund your trust.
To find out more about all of the ways that an Indianapolis living trust attorney at our firm can help you, join us for a free seminar. You can also give us a call at 317-684-1100 or contact us online to get personalized one-on-one advice specific to your situation. Call today to get your plans underway for protecting your future.
- How to Find the Right Caregiver for a Parent - September 27, 2022
- What You Need to Know about Elder Financial Exploitation - September 22, 2022
- Using a Letter of Instruction to Supplement Your Estate Plan - September 20, 2022