Though Medicaid is the solution of last resort for many, you do not automatically qualify for Medicaid coverage if you need long-term care as an elder. It is a need-based program, and you cannot qualify if you have countable assets that exceed $2000 in value.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Paying for Long-Term Care
- Healthy Spouse & Medicaid Monthly Maintenance Needs Allowance
- How to Find the Right Caregiver for a Parent - September 27, 2022
- What You Need to Know about Elder Financial Exploitation - September 22, 2022
- Using a Letter of Instruction to Supplement Your Estate Plan - September 20, 2022