Though Medicaid is the solution of last resort for many, you do not automatically qualify for Medicaid coverage if you need long-term care as an elder. It is a need-based program, and you cannot qualify if you have countable assets that exceed $2000 in value.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Paying for Long-Term Care
- Healthy Spouse & Medicaid Monthly Maintenance Needs Allowance
Click here to read the whole article or download the PDF.
Latest posts by Paul A. Kraft, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- Debunking Estate Planning Myths - May 30, 2023
- Do I Need an Indiana Advance Directive? - May 25, 2023
- Which Document Is More Important in My Estate Plan — a Will or a Living Trust? - May 23, 2023