Though Medicaid is the solution of last resort for many, you do not automatically qualify for Medicaid coverage if you need long-term care as an elder. It is a need-based program, and you cannot qualify if you have countable assets that exceed $2000 in value.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Paying for Long-Term Care
- Healthy Spouse & Medicaid Monthly Maintenance Needs Allowance
- 5 Important Steps to Take after an Alzheimer’s Diagnosis - May 19, 2022
- Can I Be Held Personally Liable for Mistakes I Make Administering a Trust? - May 17, 2022
- What Is an Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust? - May 12, 2022