You should definitely discuss things with a licensed elder law attorney if you want to be comprehensively prepared for the latter portion of your life.
Topics covered in this report include:
- How do I know if I will be eligible for Medicare coverage as a senior citizen?
- Will Medicare take care of all of my health care needs?
- Can I just pay out-of-pocket?
- Is it likely that I will need long-term care?
- I’m not poor, but I’m not rich. How can I prepare for these costs?
- Can I give away my assets to my children as soon as I find out I need long-term care?
- Who handles my financial affairs if I become incapacitated due to Alzheimer’s disease?
Mr. Kraft assists clients primarily in the areas of estate planning and administration, Medicaid planning, federal and state taxation, real estate and corporate law, bringing the added perspective of an accounting background to his work.