You should definitely discuss things with a licensed elder law attorney if you want to be comprehensively prepared for the latter portion of your life.
Topics covered in this report include:
- How do I know if I will be eligible for Medicare coverage as a senior citizen?
- Will Medicare take care of all of my health care needs?
- Can I just pay out-of-pocket?
- Is it likely that I will need long-term care?
- I’m not poor, but I’m not rich. How can I prepare for these costs?
- Can I give away my assets to my children as soon as I find out I need long-term care?
- Who handles my financial affairs if I become incapacitated due to Alzheimer’s disease?
- What You Need to Know About Older Drivers in Indiana - November 30, 2023
- What Is Undue Influence in an Indiana Will Contest? - November 28, 2023
- How to Make Things Easier for Your Children After Your Death - November 23, 2023