If you are thinking ahead about retirement, it is a good idea to talk with Indianapolis elder law attorneys. At Frank & Kraft, our experienced legal team can help you to take steps to ensure that you have as much financial security as possible during your golden years. You should reach out to us as soon as possible in your career so we can provide you with advice appropriate to the life stage you’re currently in.
Making advance plans to prepare for retirement is key to ensuring that you have the money you need to cover your costs of living and to making sure your assets are protected. You can also plan ahead to be prepared for health concerns as well. Frank & Kraft will help you to understand the steps that you can take throughout your life to be prepared. Give us a call today to get started or read on to learn about some of the key ways that our Indianapolis elder law attorneys can help you.
How Indianapolis Elder Law Attorneys Help You Prepare for Retirement Security
Indianapolis elder law attorneys can provide you with help in many important ways to ensure you are as secure as possible in retirement. Some of the ways our firm can assist you include:
- Helping you to identify tax-advantaged retirement accounts you can save for: There are different kinds of Individual Retirement Arrangements (IRAs) that you may be able to take advantage of, either in addition to a 401(k) at work if you have one or to provide an option for a tax-advantaged retirement savings account if you don’t have a workplace 401(k). Our Indianapolis elder law attorneys will assist you in determining if you’re eligible to make IRA contributions based on income and whether you or your spouse has a workplace retirement plan.
- Assisting you in protecting your nest egg: It’s very important that you take steps to protect your hard-earned money or property from potential sources of loss if you want to be financially secure as a senior. Frank & Kraft will assist you in identifying risks to your wealth and taking steps to ensure your money and property is safe and secure.
- Helping you to plan for the costs of healthcare during retirement: As you age, the costs of healthcare typically go up. And some day, you may even require nursing home care or long-term care at home, both of which can cost many thousands of dollars every single month. Healthcare is not free for seniors, even with Medicare, as there are many coinsurance costs and many things Medicare doesn’t cover. In fact, Medicare provides no coverage at all for nursing home care except for skilled nursing care and so you could find yourself facing very expensive bills if you must move to a nursing home because you need help with basic activities of daily living. Frank & Kraft will help you make a plan to avoid losing everything just because you need nursing home care.
There may also be additional steps our legal team can help you to take to make sure your retirement is a financially secure one. Everyone’s situation is different and the plans you need to make will depend upon your health, your family and work situations, the assets you have, and more. That’s why getting personalized advice is so essential.
Contact Indianapolis Elder Law Attorneys Today
Indianapolis elder law attorneys at Frank & Kraft will work closely with you to identify the different issues that could affect your retirement security. We can help you to make certain you use the right type of tax-advantaged accounts so you can save a big nest egg. And, we’ll help you to protect your assets and make certain you are able to pay for the costs of healthcare as a senior. To find out more about the ways in which our firm can assist you, join us for a free seminar. You can also give us a call at 317-684-1100 or contact us online today to get personalized advice.
Mr. Kraft assists clients primarily in the areas of estate planning and administration, Medicaid planning, federal and state taxation, real estate and corporate law, bringing the added perspective of an accounting background to his work.
Latest posts by Paul A. Kraft, Estate Planning Attorney (see all)
- Is Your Power of Attorney Powerless? What to Do When a Third Party Won’t Honor an Agent’s Authority - September 11, 2019
- Are There Different Types of Special Needs Trusts? - September 4, 2019
- How Much Might I Receive in Veterans Aid & Attendance Benefits? - August 29, 2019